Effective Date: 1 January 2016
- The type of personal information about you which is processed by TLMM Group of Companies when you use TLMM Group of Companies and the affiliates of TLMM Group of Companies.
- How TLMM Group of Companies processes the personal information about you when you use TLMM Group of Companies and the affiliates of TLMM Group of Companies.
- The purposes for TLMM Group of Companies collects and processes your personal information.
- Your right to access and correct your personal information :
– The third parties to which TLMM Group of Companies may disclose your personal information to;
– Whether it is obligatory or voluntarily for you to supply the personal information and the consequences of failing to provide your personal information when it is obligatory; and
– How TLMM Group of Companies and the affiliates of TLMM Group of Companies safeguards the confidentiality and security of your personal information.
Any changes will be notified to you via the e-mail address provided by you on registration. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this Site prior to the change becoming effective. If you do not wish to accept the new Terms you should not continue to use the TLMM Group of Companies and the affiliates of TLMM Group of Companies websites. If you continue to use us after the date on which the changes comes into effect, your use of TLMM Group of Companies and the affiliates of TLMM Group of Companies websites indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you register for TLMM Group of Companies and the affiliates of TLMM Group of Companies websites :
- Each time, you will be asked to provide certain personal information about yourself in order to create a trial or a membership account.
- The personal information collected during the registration process includes but is not limited to your name, your company name, your company telephone number, your position in the company, your email address.
- If you wish to stop us from processing this type of personal information about you, TLMM Group of Companies and the affiliates of TLMM Group of Companies websites. will no longer be able to provide the relevant services to you.
- In addition, we may ask your permission to post your testimonial or success story. If you agree to post your material, you should be aware that any personal information you submit can be read, collected, or used by other users. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact our Admin panel.
PURPOSES OF COLLECTING AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- The purposes for which TLMM Group of Companies and the affiliates of TLMM Group of Companies websites processes your personal information are as follows : –
– To verify your identity.
– To assess and/or verify your employability and credit worthiness.
– To provide the TLMM Group of Companies and the affiliates of TLMM Group of Companies websites which you have requested.
– To administer and manage your account.
– To contact you.
– To improve coaching opportunities for you or for tailoring specific services to you.
- In addition, TLMM Group of Companies and the affiliates of TLMM Group of Companies websites may use your personal information for the following purposes : –
– To promote and market to you :
– Other TLMM Group of Companies and the affiliates of TLMM Group of Companies websites & services or
– Services of third parties which are affiliates of TLMM Group of companies where we think may be of interest of you
– To send you seasonal greeting messages and/or message informing you of a critical performance error in the TLMM Group of Companies.
– To send you tips, advice and survey information to maximize your coaching development.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
TLMM Group of Companies will retain your personal information for the period necessary to fulfil the purposes above and any legal or business purposes.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
TLMM Group of Companies is committed to keeping personal information secure. TLMM Group of Companies has appropriate technical, administrative and physical procedures in place to protect personal information from loss, theft and misuse, as well as against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
TO WHOM PERSONAL INFORMATION IS DISCLOSED
Personal information mentioned may be disclosed to the classes of third parties as follows in order for TLMM Group of Companies to effectively manage its business including to render the TLMM Group of Companies Services to you to achieve the coaching purposes : –
- The Coaches; The Coachees.
- The Employers.
- Third parties contracted by TLMM Group of Companies to assist in delivering all or Services to you, including without limitation, to the following : –
– Payment gateway services for optional services.
– Profiling/assessment services.
– Online advertising services.
– Mapping services.
– Maintenance and repair services.
– Market research and website usage analysis services.
- Professional qualifying bodies where you obtained coaching accreditation.
- Regulatory bodies, governmental bodies or other authorities if required or authorized to do so to discharge any regulatory function, under any law or in relation to any order or judgement of a court.
Other than set out above, you will receive notice when personal information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information. TLMM Group of Companies does not sell or rent any personal information collected to any other parties.
YOUR OBLIGATIONS REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You are responsible for providing accurate, not misleading, complete and up-to-date information to TLMM Group of Companies about yourself and any other person whose personal information you provide us and for updating this personal information as and when it becomes inaccurate, misleading, incomplete and out-of-date by contacting TLMM Group of Companies.
In using the TLMM Group of Companies and affiliates of TLMM Group of Companies websites, you consent to the collections and use of the personal information by TLMM Group of Companies in the ways described hereinabove (which may change from time to time) unless and until you inform TLMM Group of Companies to the contrary here.